Inside this beautiful building, built at the end of the 19th century (1895), are 10 allegorical paintings created in 1905 by the Murcian Jose Sanchez, a disciple of the Cartagena painter Manuel Ussel de Guimbarda.
The building has a noble facade and three floors. The Casino has a library for public use. Some of the summer courses at the International University of the Sea are held in this building.
What to see in Aguilas