Church of Our Lady of the Assumption
This is a monumental building built between 1795 and 1882, according to the plans of its neoclassical architect Juan de Villanueva, and according to later plans by the Murcian architect José Ramón Berenguer.
It is recognized for its dimensions and the aesthetics of its open spaces.
It has a rectangular floor plan and is formed by three naves, whose union was made from twelve columns of one meter in diameter and ten in height, in Doric style.
On the outside, we find an exquisite Roman-style aesthetic composed of a simple facade flanked by two square towers.
Among the most outstanding images that this site houses, we find that of Our Lady of the Assumption and that of the patron Saint Roch.