This beautiful theatre was inaugurated in 1861, being the oldest in the Region of Murcia. It owes its name to the magnificent actor Ceferino Guerra.
The main facade is beautifully painted in red and white tones. Near the main door, four busts correspond to Tirso de Molina, Lope de Vega, Calderón de la Barca, and Moratín.
The ceiling of the theatre was painted by Manuel Muñoz Barberán, a painter from Lorca, who was inspired by the Venice carnival.
Civil Architecture in Lorca
Religious Architecture in Lorca
Museums in Lorca