The casino society was founded in 1847. The building was completed in 1885, although the ballroom was built between 1914 and 1916.
This beautiful building is located on the remains of the Saint John of God Convent, of which some remains can still be seen on the ground floor. This is a clear exponent of stately and provincial eclecticism.
Civil Architecture in Lorca
Religious Architecture in Lorca
Museums in Lorca