The church of Saint James is one of the most emblematic in the entire region of Murcia. It was declared a National Monument in 1931 and is the first temple with a large cupola on a transept built in the diocese of Cartagena.
It dates from the last decade of the 15th century, and a program of continuous works was carried out on it that lasted until the beginning of the 19th century. That is why different styles come together in this church: Gothic (15th century); Renaissance (16th century); baroque (18th century); and neoclassical (XIX century).
What to see in Jumilla Museums in Jumilla