Also known as the house of the priest, this is a beautiful and spacious house designed by the well-known French engineer Alexandre Gustave Eiffel around 1912.
Its history dates back to the time when its owner, José Ríos Torrecillas, dedicated to the fruit trade, made some business trips to Paris, where he met the creator of the well-known Eiffel Tower, who at that time was dealing with some health problems. When the friendship between them was cultivated, José Ríos Torrecillas recommended that he travel to a neighbouring town to Ulea in order to visit some hot springs.
Over time, as a token of appreciation, Eiffel designed the house for the owner.
For this reason, it is known as the Paris House in Ulea, and it stands out for its beautiful colours on the facade and the majestic towers that accompany the building. The large house contrasts with the narrow streets of Ulea, not only because of its majestic dimensions but also because of the wonderful view that it gives us of the historic centre of the town, with its mountains in the background and the river.