Also known as Palazón House, this was built at the end of the 19th century and completed in 1906. It has a modernist style and is an old villa that was owned by a local family.
Later, it passed into the hands of the Sisters of the Crucified Christ, who converted it into a convent and school in 1960.
Its upper facade, with ashlar mouldings, stands out for its large, exposed brick balconies and a wooden door entrance with polychrome stained glass.
On both sides, it has two large windows with decorated bars. Inside, we are greeted by a majestic plasterwork patio with arabesque motifs. Likewise, it still has its original ballroom, which today has been converted into a chapel.