This owes its name to the place where it is located, Company Park, the site where the residence of the Company of Jesus had settled centuries ago.
The Ferris wheel was built in 1750 by the Jesuits. In his garden, we can find the reconstructed Ferris wheel, machinery that, with the help of a pack animal, was used to draw water from the region.
Through an aqueduct, it was used to irrigate both the fields of its property and the lands near it. While its original location is not where it is currently, it is not far from it. In 1993, its restoration was carried out by the Municipal Workshop School, where much of its structure and original pieces could be rescued.
What to see in Molina de Segura