This was inaugurated in 1995 and has more than 1,500 hand-embroidered pieces.
It is located within the Monumental Complex of Saint Dominic, the oldest brotherhood in the city, and exhibits the embroidery of the Paso Blanco, made in silk and gold. Six of them, from the 19th century, were declared Assets of Cultural Interest and are kept in the Chamber of Wonders.
The Chapel of the Rosary is attached to the museum and is the religious headquarters of Paso Blanco. It was built between 1707 and 1740 and represents a jewel of Baroque architecture in the region.
Museums in Lorca
Civil Architecture in Lorca
Religious Architecture in Lorca