This was built in 1711. It is also known as the Menchirón Pérez-Monte House. It is a prototypical house of the civil baroque of Lorca.
It is located in the current Juan Moreno Square. Throughout this area, it is possible to find manor houses from the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries, belonging to the old aristocracy of Lorca.
Civil Architecture in Lorca Religious Architecture in Lorca Museums in Lorca