The year of its construction is not known, although it possibly dates from the 18th century. This is confirmed by some writings that mention the first date as October 2, 1756. However, other places mention the transfer of the house in 1826.
It is the oldest house in the municipality and is a large inheritance whose owners (Los Murcia) were botanical lovers developing a beautiful garden. This led to the place also being known as the ‘Garden House’.
It was a place of great importance and, in fact, was frequently visited by great personalities from politics and the church. In addition, it was the place of shelter of the Virgin of the Rosary in the middle of the Spanish Civil War, after the construction of her historic oil mill between 1826 and 1837.
In 2005, the City Council agreed with the descendants to incorporate it into the municipal patrimony.