This beautiful lighthouse is located at the foot of the San Juan de Las Aguilas Castle, next to the fishing port. It has a height of 30.9 meters and a range of 15 miles, with an electric lighting system.
In its day, it replaced the old lighthouse of Aguilas, known as the "White Lighthouse", which was inaugurated on August 30, 1860.
The Punta Negra Lighthouse has been in operation since 1973.
What to see in Aguilas